The link and password to view the video will be emailed to you within approximately 24 – 48 business hours of purchase to the email address provided at checkout.
Continuous Palliative Sedation Therapy and the Canadian Consensus Framework
Presented by Dr. Blair Henry and Dr. Doreen Oneschuk
The first of our series of 6, this online accredited learning session will examine recent research on continuous palliative sedation therapy and the development of the Canadian Consensus Framework. Presented by Dr. Blair Henry and Dr. Doreen Oneschuk.
- Placing palliative sedation therapy into a historical context.
- Provide an overview of PST Guidelines internationally and compare with the Canadian Framework
- Exploration of the key ethical issues which renders PST contentious
- Review key sections of the Canadian CPST Guideline (Definition of CPST; Clinical indicators for use of CPST; Decision-making requirements for starting CPST; Monitoring recommendations
- Need for future work and research
- Q&A Session
This recording is $20 for unlimited access to the streamed recording. We cannot provide accreditation for those accessing the recording. You will need an internet connection to access the recording as it is streamed not downloaded. You will also need Flash Player or HTML 5 player and speakers to view/hear the presentation.